After Jam Update
I just wanted to let you know that we are very happy to have been a finalist and that the game has been downloaded more than a hundred times. So to celebrate that I have dedicated my afternoon to make a small update that fixed some issues with the game.
Here a list mentioning some of the change made to the game.
- A couple of typos from the in-game text was corrected.
- Some collision was adjusted in the first level
- Removed a bug with the credits
- Removed an exploit that allowed the player to skip a level
- I changed the third level to fix a way out of the map and improving the game performance on lower hardware.
- The UI should scale better now on non 16:9 screen ratio.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.